Arkansas Carry 2013 Session Statement
Many of our elected officials ran on the promise of voting for open carry legislation, but they may need to be reminded of their campaign promises. Don't allow their promises to become hollow rhetoric!
Support ACPAC - Loan us $50!
Can you spare $50 for a few weeks? Donate $50 ($100 married) to the Arkansas Carry PAC and have it refunded back to you on your Arkansas tax returns if you haven’t contributed to anyone this year! You have until April 15th of 2013 to donate and claim on your 2012 returns!
Visit our ACPAC page at www.ac-pac.org/home.html and donate/loan today!
- Press Release - Arkansas Carry requests Fort Smith repeal illegal gun ban
- Open Letter to Congress
- ACPAC endorses David Sanders
- ACPAC endorses Bruce Holland
- ACPAC endorses Rodger Paxton
- ACPAC endorses Jon Woods
- ACPAC endorses Paul Graham
- N.L.R. Illegal Ordinance - Prohibiting Businesses
- US Army Corp Park Lands that Ban Handguns
- Russellville looking to ban guns on city owned land
Page 8 of 17