- Would you vote FOR a bill legalizing licensed open carry in Arkansas, similar to Tennessee’s law?
- Would you vote FOR a bill legalizing the open carry of firearms in rural, unincorporated areas only for persons engaged in hunting, fishing, hiking and camping activities?
- Would you vote FOR a bill legalizing unlicensed open carry by non-felons in Arkansas?
- Would you vote FOR a bill legalizing unlicensed concealed carry in Arkansas while still protecting the ‘CHCL’ program for those wishing to have reciprocity with other states?
- Would you vote FOR a bill that allowed churches to decide whether congregants may carry a concealed weapon – and if so, who may carry them? Currently, the law specifically forbids concealed carry in churches.
- Would you vote FOR an employer parking lot bill that would protect workers with an Arkansas CHCL from being fired for having a legally possessed firearm in their vehicles, for the purpose of defending his or herself coming to/from work?
- In a written opinion, the Arkansas State Attorney General said our current journey law needs to be defined. Would you vote FOR a bill that defined a “journey” under Arkansas gun law as leaving one’s “voting precinct”?